Thursday, 16 July 2009

Camper Van Dreams....


Today I went to the FUSE Crafters meet up, a local community craft group that I am part of. I always enjoy going to the meets as there are lots of interesting people to chat too and always some yummy homemade cake and cups of tea going round!

When I arrived today, one of the group, Lynsey, had recently purchased a lovely yellow camper van. I was in awe as I have been thinking about getting one when my beloved Graham (my Pink car!) conks out. After the meet, Lynsey kindly let me have a nosey in her van - and it was fabulous. It made me want one all the more! Better get saving......

My ideal would be a 2 tone VW in pink and black...something a bit like this.

Dream on Clare, dream on!

3 comments:

  1. fit or whatt ;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, my girlfriend has been dying to have that car! Where did you get those? I'm pretty sure she'll get totally excited, once she sees this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an very nice post. Thanks for sharing this with us and the information as well.

    New Camper Vans

    ReplyDelete