Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Computer nightmare!


Hmmm, not blogged for a while now. This is due to the fact that I have been having a computer nightmare! A few months ago, my computer started to 'Blue Screen'. Anyone who has a PC who this has happened to, will know what a horror it is. For those that dont; your computer basically shuts down, without any warning whatsoever and you loose whatever you were in the middle of, and you get this lovely blue screen (see left!).
So, after the problem getting worse and worse, the computer has been in for repair and it took them TWO WEEKS to fix it! Argh!
Working from home, not having my computer - Internet, Email, Design programs is an absolute nightmare. I was so happy to get back my machine yesterday so I can now resume as normal and get things back on track - hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment