Sunday, 26 July 2009

Tutti Frutti 50s weekender

This weekend was the much anticipated Tutti Frutti Festival in Morcambe. The British weather has been rather shockingly bad for the past month, so I could not believe my luck when the sun came out and was cracking the flags* (*British term for very hot!). Yippee! There was 2 nights of rock n roll live bands, and the day event which had live Jive dancing, bands, an Elvis tribute and stalls - me! I had a briliant time, and cant wait for next year. Morcambe bay was also stunning. We will be going back for a weekend sometime very soon!









5 comments:

  1. Hey Hun, how did your stall do? looks really good with your bunting and banner! love that boat picture, lovely composition. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - only just found your blog- how daft am I :) Your stall looks great - hope you did ok?

    ReplyDelete