Monday, 10 August 2009

Tattoo Jam

This weekend I went to Tattoo Jam - a tattoo convention in Doncaster. Its the first one I have been too and I loved it. There were so many great tattoos to look at, people watching was great fun! There were some amazing artists at work on the day, including the brilliant Leah Moule from Spear Studio in Birmingham. I love Leah's style and it was great to have a look at her portfolio, which included a fantastic cake and ice cream sleeve. Here are some of her pieces, check out her website to see more of her stunning work. http://www.spearstudio.co.uk/home.html

I was also thrilled to have my cupcake photographed by Total Tattoo magazine who were covering the event for their next months feature, so I will be checking out the October issue to see if im in it!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for getting your tattoo photographed :) I'd want many many more tattoos though if I ever went to a convention!

    ReplyDelete