Tuesday, 22 December 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

I have been phenominally busy during December leaving little time to blog, tweet and facebook! Its great because I have had bumper sales off both my websites, and have done well at the craft fairs what I have been doing too - so thanks to all for supporting Dolly Cool and In The Pink!

Now that things are a little calmer, and last post day is out of the way - I had chance to go for a lovely snowy walk this morning with my partner, Michael. Here are a few pics I took along the way.....Merry Christmas!

Im lucky to live round the corner from a pretty little park. Here it is, in all its snowy glory!

Me in the park :)

Michael in the park

Lovely thick snow, so pretty!

My back garden. I have avoided going out the back, so as not to spoil the snow!! :)

1 comment:

  1. *sings*

    "Walking in a winter wonderland"...

    Seasons greetings to you both. I love this time of year and the snow.

    Best wishes from all at Tattooed Lady Body Art :)

    ReplyDelete