Sunday, 3 January 2010

New Year, New Jewels!

Happy New Year!

Whilst most people have been scoffing chocolates and cake and having a nice relaxing time over the holiday, I have been busy creating new ranges for Dolly Cool!

Last year was my first as a self employed designer/maker and while im really pleased with how things have been going, I want to keep it fresh by exploring new creative avenues, while still keeping the same rock n' roll tattoo theme in my work.

Here is a sneak peak at some of my new 3D range....
3D 'LOVE' banner red heart necklace with high gloss finish
'HATE' banner black heart necklace with high gloss finish

3D 'DOLL' banner magenta heart necklace with high gloss finish


'ROCK' & 'ROLL' banner red heart necklace with high gloss finish

All are currently being added to my Dolly Cool website and will be available for purchase very soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Was looking at these on your site yesterday... very cute :)

    Do you sell on consignment basis? :rubs chin:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, yes I am interested in consignment - I have sent you an email through your website :)

    ReplyDelete