Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Charity Shop bargains galore!

Today was a work at home day, and when the weather is good, as it was today, I always try and go out for a walk to get some fresh air.
I luckily live only 5 mins away from a fabulous charity shop on my local high street which I try and visit once a week to see what they have. Sometimes I get nothing, and other days (like today!) I got lots! - This was my haul...Marks & Spencer denim zip up front dress. £2. Looks fab with a black and white stripy top underneath and a red waist belt and shoes.

Stripy Pussy Bow blouse with anchor embroidery, £1.20

Levi 501's turn ups, £1.50 - perfect for summer!

A 60's hand towel with groovy retro pattern, 20p

A 'teach yourself spanish' book, 20p. BARGAIN! We are going to spain for our hols this year and I thought Id brush up on my basics so I can say a few things and read menus!
More on the exciting Spain holiday to come in future posts.....

3 comments:

  1. the anchor top and jeans are super finds! dx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse! Haven't been to the charity shops for ages here - might go tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that blouse is ace! and nice towel
    jo
    x

    ReplyDelete