Monday, 15 March 2010

Train reading

So today I went into do one of my days at the Menswear Wholesaler I freelance for in Manchester.

The journey takes about 35 mins, and the train (on the way there) is ALWAYS late - grr!

Anyway.....I like trains because you get some good uninterupted reading time, and my latest read is this: The Tent, The Bucket and Me by Emma Kennedy

I saw it in Waterstones the other week while looking at some travel books, and it looked really funny - but was £10.99. For a paperback. Im an eternal bargain hunter so I jotted down the title and author and bought a second hand copy off ebay that night for £3.00 delivered. Its all about 70s family camping holidays. Everyone who has ever been on a camping/caravan holiday as a kid should read it as its very funny and has lots of "oh yeah! We did that too" moments. Genius!

1 comment:

  1. hmm, was there one entitled "caravan holidays in the '80's wearing shell suits"? if so get me a copy. it will bring back some memories, hee hee
    jo

    ReplyDelete