Monday, 5 April 2010

Another busy day!

To say that i have been working like a DAWG over Easter would be an understatement! I'm kind of getting used to 'plate spinning' as I like to call it - but I'm looking forward to the *hopeful* result of good sales at the Triangle Shopping Centre this week in reward for my grafting!
Today I made a start on an order for a shop I stock, made some items from my weekend website sales, and made some new items for the fair.

Sweetie filled resin shapes - reday for mounting onto pendant bails, ring blanks and brooch pins

Some more of the 3D felt tattoo style hearts, using cool leopard print felt!

4 comments:

  1. How was the Triangle? We went on the Saturday as shoppers but I didn't see you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats because its THIS weekend Mrs Magpie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save me a square hundreds and thousands resin ring...will be there either Sat or Sun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then, I'm pretty sure I won;t be there. Tee hee. Although I already knew what I was going to buy from you. Maybe the next Islington Mill thingy Icome to. ;)

    ReplyDelete