Saturday, 17 April 2010

A bit of me time and some retail therapy!

Today I decided to take some time out as I have been incredibly busy over the past few weeks and just needed a bit of 'me' time!
I went to my parents for lunch, falafels *yum*, followed by tea and chat - all very relaxing. On the way home i decided to pop into TK Maxx, just a little look...and i bought this....


A fabulous swallow and tattoo heart/dagger corset by Criminal Damage. The added bonus on this one is that it was designed by my good friend Kate! Its super cool and fits perfectly - can't wait to wear it! (oh, and of course, it was a bargain!)

When I got home I was having a look on Ebay and was thrilled to find this raffia heart bag with red trim, from Urban Outfitters. They were last summers stock, and Kate (see above!) has one, which I borrowed - and loved - when I went to visit her, and I have been on the look out for one ever since. It will be perfect for summer and Screamin' Fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment