Sunday, 4 April 2010

Happy Easter and a busy making day!

Happy Easter! I had a relaxing day chilled out at home, whilst crafting on my knee (always multitasking you see!).
This is a pic of my mantlepiece with some cheery spring daffs - an Easter pressie off my sister.

Today I made some more things for the upcoming 4 day Triangle Shopping Centre Craft Fair, to be held in Manchester this coming Thursday (8th April) to Sunday (11th April).

I made some more cards - punky cake and spot themed - and some polka button earrings, which are made from some lovely buttons that I bought from the most amazing haberdashers I have ever been in. The shop is called Entree des fournisseurs and is in the Marais area of Paris. They have the most stunning array of buttons, trims and fabrics. If you get the chance, and you love haberdashers - then you must go! Here are todays creations.....Polka button earrings, using buttons from Paris - ooh la la!

My best selling Zombie cupcake on a card!
A super loud bright yellow and neon purple spotty yummy cupcake card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment