Saturday, 10 April 2010

Super Bargain Red Shoe Bonanza!

Today was day 3 at the Triangle shopping centre. It went ok, but was quieter today - probably due to the lovely unseasonal weather!
As my sister was helping out today, I got chance to pop out for a quick look into one of my fave Manchester shops - the Office sale shop! Its a little shop that is full of super discounted Office shoes. They usually only ever have things I like in a size 3 or 8 - but today I was in luck and managed to snag not one, but two pairs of delightful red shoes - for £7! Yes, thats £7 in total, not each! Woo hoo!! I do LOVE red shoes so much, and these are perfect for summer....
Red espadrille wedges with ankle straps - £2
Red glitter stack heel glitter 'Dorothy' shoes - £5.
Im wearing these tonight to a party im going to :)

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE THE DOROTHY SHOES!!!!! Every gal should have a pair of Dorothy shoes mine are red and shiny but not GLITTERY! You lucky thing, you must wear them to the next meeting so I can have a full inspection of them in their full glory!
    P.s You're not meant to be spending your profits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of compliments on my news shoes last night! They are so sparkly I think they are my new fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment in my blog. I love the red shoes!

    http://betty2tone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I LOVE the Dorothy shoes :) I have some that are red, flat and a bit glittery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the espadrilles..they suit your style!

    ReplyDelete