Thursday, 13 May 2010

Dolly Cool's got Attitude!

At the weekend I received some exciting post. This was in the form of the Summer 2010 Attitude Clothing Catalogue...in which some of my products are featured! Attitude are one of my newest stockists and I was thrilled when they called to let me know that Dolly Cool is selling well for them and they had featured me in their summer catalogue.

I have been designing for the 'Alternative' market for about 4 and half years now (I was the girlswear designer at Underground Shoes for 2.5 yrs, Draven Shoes - freelance work - and at present, Too Fast), and have had products that I have designed in a number of catalogues and magazines before, but this time is all the more pleasing because its my own brand.

I work really hard to make Dolly Cool - its my baby! - and i'm so glad that it had been a success and that i'm slowly getting more and more recognition....watch this space for world domination!! ;)
The things with the BIG PINK STARS round them are mine! :)

2 comments: