Sunday, 23 May 2010

Last nights outfit & todays car booty!

Well, what a scorcher we have been having in England this weekend! The heatwave has well and truly hit! Last night Michael and I went out with our friends for a curry and drinks. We had a great evening and it was so nice to not take a coat or cardi! This is what I wore....

Eiffel tower print playsuit - £1 from a car boot! Bag - Bettie Page Clothing. I LOVE my cadillac bag :)
I didnt have too muct to drink and so we were up early for some car booting this morning. As the weather was so hot - the car boot was HUGE and I got lots of goodies.....

Vintage carved earrings - 20p

Vintage shoes - never been worn! - £1

Vintage gingham pleat skirt - £1

Vintage 60s cherry print circle skirt - £1
And a close up of the fabric - cool!

Vintage bag - 50p. Customised with some of my own Dolly Cool Swallow patches :)
And last but not least - a vintage pyrex glass  - 10p. This one will replace the one I broke a few weeks ago!
Well, we are off to Barcelona, and Screamin fest tomorrow so no posts for a week...but I will be taking lots of snaps and will be doing a full report when I get back! :)

6 comments:

  1. Right - I know where we are heading next car boot day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found loads of stuff this week! hope you both have a lovely time away.dx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have the best car boots in England... And I love your Eeiffeltower playsuit!
    Hope you have a good Screamin festival! I thought of going, but since I already made one trip this month I had to hold my horses (and my wallet).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute play suit and those earrings are a great find. Such a delicious colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love car booting! It does seem to be a very British thing - and they only really have the good big ones in summer, so you have to make the most if it while you can :)

    ReplyDelete