Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Lookie what the postman brought me today!

I love getting post! Im always buying bits and bats online. I buy all my jewellery supplies online, and I'm always scouring Ebay and Etsy for bargains so I usually get something more or less every day. I was super pleased today when the postman came, as he brought me goodies...
Double red hibiscus hair clip £2 from Ebay. This is for my hols to go with my new red and white hawaiian dress :)

My butterscotch bakelite spacer bangle - $12.00 Ebay. The other two came last week from New York and the butterscotch one was from Arizona. I LOVE them! They have a really nice swirl pattern in all of them :)

Red and white polka vintage shirt - $5 Etsy. Washed straight away and hung out to dry in my garden. Love it! Cant wait to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment