Friday, 11 June 2010

Bargain Benefit Makeup freebies!

This one is for all you UK ladies......Glamour magazine are giving away 3 different full size Benefit products with this months issue......
 The 3 products in total are worth £45, but if you buy all 3 magazines (at £2 each) you can get all 3 for just £6...which I did....
You can get:
1.Bad gal eyeliner, which is a deep jet black and really soft so goes on really nicely without snagging.
2. It stick - A concealer pencil - I think this is my fave. Benefit concealer is the best, in my opinion, and Im nearly out of my Boi-ing, so this will do nicely.
3. Eye Bright - This is a pale pink pencil that you use on your inner rim, and outer corners to make your eyes look more awake and wider
So what are you waiting for? Get to the newsagent!

5 comments:

  1. Yikes.... wish I was in the UK.... this deal looks super :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thanks for that..going now,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the fashion glossies in the US had giveaways like this...I'd buy more fashion glossies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god...how have I missed this...I hope there are still some left.

    ReplyDelete