40g melted butter
125g self raising flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp mixed spice
60g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp golden syrup or honey
1 ripe banana
1 medium egg
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C
2. Sift flour, cinnamon & mixed spice into a mixing bowl. Add sugar & mix well.
3. In another bowl, whisk gently the egg, vanilla extract, melted butter, milk and syrup.
4. Mash banana and stir into wet mixture.
5. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir gently. Do not over mix.
6. Set out 12 fairy cake cases, or 6 muffin cases and spoon the mixture equally into the cases.
7. Bake in centre of the oven for 18 mins until golden.
8. Remove from oven, cool and eat!