Monday, 19 July 2010

Super relaxing pamper day!

After last weeks hectic schedule....I was soooo looking forward to today as I had booked in for my hair appointment and also a 2 hour pampering treatment (this was a gift from my parents for my birthday that I didnt get round to using yet!). I had a pedicure, a manicure and finished off with a back, neck and shoulder massage. MMMMmmmmmm lovely. I never have stuff like this done as its too much of a luxury to spend on, but I think I may start getting treatment vouchers as presents more often :)
Me in the colouring chair...oh come on....did you really think I was going to post a photo of me with all my foils in? ;)

4 comments:

  1. mmm jealous, hope it was as fab as it sounds
    jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had the opinion that I don't look too good when I'm at the hairdresser. In best case afterwards, though ;D

    ReplyDelete