Monday, 16 August 2010

Dolly Cool update!

Thought it was about time that I did a Dolly Cool update as I haven't for so long! I am super busy at the moment doing wholesale orders, a custom order for a burlesque dance troupe (more info and some hopefully glamourous pics to follow in the next few weeks!), some website logos, and of course, making stock for my upcoming shows. First one is this coming weekend - The Leeds Roller Dolls roller derby bout, and then Kustom Kulture Blast Off weekender in two weeks.
Here is a glance at some of my new products......
Candy striper pussy bow blouse with embroidered cherries
Stripy swallow cardigan
Stripy anchor cardigan
Kitten embroidered brooch
Pin up embroidered brooch
And some of my revamped bags - selling like hot cakes :)


Note the bangles in wearing in the bag pics....these are the ones I got from Screamin' festival from the boot sale type thing that was on at the car show. I found out the other day that one of my fellow bloggers, THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION - is the nice French lady that I bought them off! Small world!

9 comments:

  1. oh congrat hun!
    love the cute stripey top..and your bangles are so gorg..oh what a surprise we are all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with the stripey cardigan with the heart anchors on them! Are they for sale now? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great, I love the pussy bow blouse and the cardigans. I love stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse with the stripes and cherries is to die for! I also like the swallow cardigan! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all you nice comments :) Im always working to create new products so your feedbackis appreciated :)
    Luna - I sell my cardis every week on ebay - This weeks link is: http://tinyurl.com/2ctyb8r

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those stripy cardigans! Fantastic looking tops.

    ReplyDelete