Friday, 3 September 2010

Its showtime!

Finally its arrived...and I am off to trade at my first ever big weekend show: Kustom Kulture Blast Off as Dolly Cool.
Its been a manic few weeks and I havent slept much the past few days, it just takes so much prep work! Oh, and I had to dig the tent out too for the joy that is camping!
The forecast is good for all weekend, sunny and dry - phew. I have been panicking about that, especially after what happened to poor Fiona at Straight Talking Mama.
So I will leave you with a few photos of some of this weeks creations that I have made for the show.....
Revamped  bags
Ribbon rosette brooches and cherry & leopard brooches
Cherry and leopard trim wicker bags....
Have a nice weekend folks and I'll do a (hopefully positive!) show report when I get back on monday :)

9 comments:

  1. Love the leopard brooches and the wicker bags! Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products!! Good luck I'm sure it'll be fine, I was talking to the guys from the show cos I didn't do it because of Twinwood, and I said to them wish I'd decided on this one instead, ah well!!

    It's hard work doing shows but can really be worth it! Hope all goes really really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow good luck! Wish I could be there :) Love the bags!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've probably gone and won't get this message until you come back but good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello clare - hope you have a fantastic weekend and i am sure you will do well! dx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wicker bags and hair bows are just gorgeous! Good luck and if possible, have fun!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Those wicker bags are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE YOUR HANDMADE TREASURES!
    WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK!
    ...THAT YOU WILL HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SALES!!!
    WHICH NO DOUBT YOU WILL!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Searched a little for handmade jewelry, retro and rockabilly.. And i found your blog..=)Fun to se other crafty chicas, work. and yours is awesome!
    Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete