Friday, 17 September 2010

Too Fast Fall collection

For my newer readers - as well as running my own business, Dolly Cool, I also do some freelance design work and one of my clients is US alternative brand, Too Fast. They have just released the Fall/Winter collection and so I thought I'd share with you some of the designs that I have done for them...
All photos are copyright and are used with permission from Too Fast;

Punky Cameo and Rosary inspired necklaces  

Scarves and hats

Fingerless gloves - the zombie hands are my fave!

Kids tees with my 'rotton sweet tooth' print and 'zombie tattoo print' 

And the adult versions!
And here are snippits of the actual prints as you can't see it so well on the model pics;

3 comments:

  1. Haha, dark&lovely hun!! So sweet that little girls dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and just in time for Dia de los Muertos.

    ReplyDelete