Thursday, 14 October 2010

Craft Swop!

This morning I received some fun post! It was my craft swop with fellow creative gal, Lynsey. I met Lynsey at the local FUSE crafters group and she makes all sorts of cool stuff, made entirely from recycled and reclaimed materials, which you can see in her Etsy shop, Swirlyarts.
We swopped a set of my Love/Hate patches:



For one of Lynseys Cheeky Chicken Door Stops!

                        Here he is, specially made just for me in matching vintage fabric to my dining table :))
Lynsey also gets top marks as not only does she made cool recycled eco friendly goodies, but she drives a bright yellow VW Camper Van, and went to Alabama, USA especially so she could go mega thrift store shopping. Thats dedication!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Has he got a name yet? And you know that Alabama thing? We are calling in again when we go to see friends next summer! It's only a 28 hour drive away (but we will be flying!) Yes, I know - we are sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute chicken and great idea for a door stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great swap! I've been looking at a door stopper I want, a sheep made of wool. Unfortunately I don't think my dog would think of it as a door stopper, but more likely as something he can trash.

    ReplyDelete