Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Free Clinique Superbalm

I am a free make-up magpie - especially if its a top quality product! I knew that Elle Magazine were giving away a Clinique Superbalm Gloss free with the November issue - out today - so just got my copy and my free Superbalm. I love this stuff, but as its normally around £10 a tube I don't buy it really as my self employed budget does not stretch to expensive make-up most of the time!


Its available in one shade only, 09 Currant.
(Only available in the UK I'm afraid international readers :(  - boo!)

6 comments:

  1. oooh you always spot the good brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would do that over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you get all this free stuff in your magazines! They dont do that over here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have some of thise somewhere when I bought some clinique, if you want it I'm happy to post it, unless I've thrown it out eeek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim & Holly - Ah they probably dont do it in the US versions as the readership is 1000X what the UK one is and it would cost them a fortune!
    STM - Ooh yes please :) Am happy to send SAE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be picking mine up tomorrow...thanks for the tip off x

    ReplyDelete