Sunday, 21 November 2010

I got some press!

I was just commenting on someone elses blog the other day how I haven't been very proactive in getting myself some press. I'm good at designing, making and working to deadlines - but terrible at self promotion and marketing! Its going to be my new years resolution to get Dolly Cool more press attention.
Saying that - I have got some press this month which I am very excited about, as its my first piece of printed press coverage as Dolly Cool. I am featured in the November/December issue of Pinstriping and Kustom Graphics Magazine:
Its an internationally distributed magazine and full of cool stuff like art, airbrushing, pinstriping, tattoos, tiki,shows and events, music etc.
And my feature, which is on the Kustom Kristmas Stocking Filler page!

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats hun..you worked hard and deserve it.

    ReplyDelete