Thursday, 10 March 2011

Off to Bedlam...

Bedlam Breakout that is!

Tomorrow I head off to Northampton to trade at the Bedlam Breakout Psychobilly Weekender. Its the first Psychobilly event that I have done, so I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on!
Just had a bit of a set-back this afternoon however, as I got an email from the train company saying that all the trains are cancelled on Sunday (when I was due to be coming home!) GREAT! Thanks London Midland trains - grrrr! Luckily, I have managed to book a National Express coach instead so I can get home after all. I also (thankfully) paid the extra £1 on the booking fee for travel insurance when I booked the train tickets, so my extra expense will be covered by that, phew!
I am doing the show with my friend, Nicola, and its always good to have a show buddy so you can nip off and go and see the bands, food and loo breaks etc. I'm looking forward to seeing Guana Batz again on Saturday, but Nicola likes them too so we will have to take it in turns to go and watch the set!
Show report and photos when I get back..have a good weekend everyone :))

6 comments:

  1. Hate lousy trains! But never mind, you have a coach back so just enjoy a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time amor,cant wait to see eveything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good lineup this time! Still never managed to get down there. Hope all goes well with the stall :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the weekend was successful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a brilliant time! I cannot wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete