Friday, 25 March 2011

Off to Birmingham - show #3 of 5!

This week I have been preparing for show number 3, of 5 in a row, which is 'The 3rd Birmingham Rockabilly Rhythm n Booze All Dayer'. I am having a stall again with my friend and fellow blogger Rascal, and its a 3pm until 3am extravaganza!

 I am really looking forward to seeing the headlining act; The Domestic Bumblebees. I last saw these guys at Rhythm Riot, and they were one of my favourite acts of the weekend!
I am also staying over this time - NOT driving home at Ridiculous a.m again (!!), and am meeting my friends Kate, Nicola (who I did Bedlam Breakout with the other weekend) and Beth there too.
Should be a fun event...full show report when I get home :))

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, bet you can't wait for no 5 to be over with eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, and yes, 5 in a row was such a bad idea! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and may you sell lots of wares! Have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the domestic, they are excellent for their young age !!!

    ReplyDelete