Friday, 4 March 2011

UK Ladies - FREE Clinique goodies in this months Glamour Magazine!

As you all know - I'm always looking for a bargain, and I'm always up for a great freebie, so I thought I'd let you know that the April issue of Glamour (out yesterday) comes free with a choice of 10 different Clinique goodies (1 per magazine). The choice of goodies is;
1. Take the day off Makeup Remover
2. Superbalm moisturising gloss
3. High impact lip colour SPF 15
4. 7 day scrub cream
5.Liquid facial soap - mild
6. Moisture surge extended thirst relief
7. Dramatically different moisturising lotion
8. Long last glosswear SPF 15
9. High impact mascara
10. All about eyes eye cream

A complete steal for only £2. Such a good deal that I got two!

The High impact lip colour SPF 15 (good for hols)
and the Superbalm. This is one of my favourite Clinque products anyway.
My friend Jo tipped me off on this one, so hurry to the shops to get yours as the free Clinique issues always sell out fast! This offer is only available in the UK Glamour, sorry overseas readers :'(

9 comments:

  1. Why they doesn't do such great things like this in France !! :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, Buddy just brought me one I sent him out for more,lol
    I love Glamour freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will look out for my faves this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. My local WH Smiths had sold out already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to live in Belfast now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- that is great! Too bad it is not available over here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their products. I used to work in a beauty shop and got their stuff for free. Good times!

    And you can have one mag as toilet reading and one by your bed! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. So not fair that we dont get these in America!!

    ReplyDelete