Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Pretty Green!**

It was really wet and thundery here over the weekend so no car boots sales for us - boo!
However, we did pop in a  few charity shops and I managed to get a couple of cool bits - both in green!
Best find for ages - a vintage fruit necklace in mint condition, and in lovely clear sea green (any dark bits are the camera/light, not on the necklace!)
And a close up. It was just 80p
And I got this cute sundress for just £2 (Originally from Topshop)
And a close up on the pattern.....fresh & summery!

This will be my last blog post for a little while as I'm off on my holidays very soon! The next few days will be spent finishing off my orders, and cleaning my house ready for the house sitter! 
Look forward to telling you all about my trip when I get back :))

(**My blog title - Pretty Green, is the title track off The Jam's album, Sound Affects. It's British slang for money.....Pretty Green refers to the now discontinued green £1 notes we used to have!)

5 comments:

  1. Love both :-)

    Have a WONDERFUL holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha excellent, I just had to type 'Bogmen' to leave the above message. It's the little things etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your hols to USA? Hope you have fab time. Awesome finds. The necklace is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh great finds! Have a fabulous holiday, we know you'll have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute green finds! That dress is too cute! So, when are you going to be in Florida? I am going to visit my in-laws in Boca Raton for 6 days next week. I leave on Thursday, the 19th and return to DC on the 24th.

    I know you are going to have a brilliant time! The weather is going to be in the high 80s and sunny!

    ReplyDelete