Friday, 17 June 2011

Belated Brand Feature!

Oops - something I forgot to post! Right before I went on holiday, I was featured in the Summer 2011 Attitude Clothing magazine.
Attitude are one of the largest alternative retailers in the UK, and I am very proud to have them as one of my main stockists. They  sell some really awesome clothes and accessories as well as some cool jewels (he he!), so well worth checking them out if you like your stuff rockin'!
I was totally thrilled that not only did they feature a whole page of my products, but they also did an interview with me too! So they gave me a whole double page spread in total, yay! Here is the article, click to enlarge!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I used to order stuff from Attitude back in my younger punk days, so it's known also up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amor!
    your moving on up.your so talented.
    I love shopping at Attitude, I bought my Leopard coat and,especially enjoy the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Its a great feature :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab! Love the feature - great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! :D And so well deserved too. ;)

    ReplyDelete