Wednesday, 1 June 2011

New Ink!

Today I got some new Ink! You know I said that I wouldn't be getting any more work done on my arm....that sleeves were not for me last time I got a tattoo...weeeeeeeeellllllllll I knind of changed my mind! This is part one of my new arm tattoo.....part two is coming soon as is being co-designed by myself and my fabulous tattoo artist, Beany.......watch this space! And so here is todays new ink;
Rose and Nautical Star. Designed by me, Inked by Beany.
And a close up :))
It didn't hurt that much compared to other ones I have had done, apart from the leaves right near my armpit!!!!! :s
I'm really pleased with it! ♥♥

17 comments:

  1. woooooooooooow!!!!! your look is beautiful!!!!! have a nice day!!! greetings, angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! The colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My chin is on the floor! Talk about gobsmacked! I LOVE IT!!! The colors and detailing are wonderful!! I want more tattoos as well. It has been three years almost since my last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice :) It suits you :) And i really like rose designs, sometimes I think that I have too much roses on my body :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the roses and and swallow, so bright amor.I need to get my virgin mary tatt too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is fabulous. Very different to most you see. Good work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be pleased with it. It's awesome! Such a vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I have quite a bit of work on my back and have been debating on getting a half sleeve...perhaps I'll get one now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it funny how hard it is to quit tattoos? : ) I was getting my arm worked on last week too. Also flowers. I can't wait to have it finished. What else do you have planned? keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can never go wrong with roses

    ReplyDelete
  11. That rose is truly beautiful! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! I SO need to get some new ink, too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I'm really pleased with my new tattoo and its healing nicely :)
    Part two is actually going to me something that is personal to me......watch this space! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your new tattos, wish i was
    so brave

    ReplyDelete