Monday, 6 June 2011

Quick Outfit Post and some new curtains!

This weekend was a bit of a funny one....it was really hot and sunny on Saturday - and freezing cold and rainy on Sunday! Thats the great British weather for you!!
On Saturday, I went for lunch at my parents, and wore the vintagedress I bought in Florida:
This is my absolute new favourite item of clothing! It is so light and comfortable to wear. As soon as I've worn it, it gets washed and its straight back on again! 
In the morning, Michael and I went to the Flea market at Earlestown, and I picked up some great vintage bags - to revamp for Dolly Cool - and we got an absolute bargain, which was a pair of Sanderson Dandelion Clock curtains, new in pack - still with the John Lewis tags on for just £5. They are £100 in store!!
♥♥ this print - you can see more of the range here
Sunday was a bit of a washout.....I was up and out early and at the car boot for 8. I just about missed the rain, but I bought nothing.....it was full of rubbish this week, boo. Better luck next time!!

10 comments:

  1. i have a dress very similar to that! you look gorgeous! i will have to lose another 5 kilos to get into it though so you will have to wait to see me in mine hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dress and what a great find. Stuff like that makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress..you can't beat that pattern.
    As for those Sanderson curtains...massive bargain. It's a brilliant print. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh that looks like my kinda dress. I love something bright and practical- not too fussy but totally pretty at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool dress :) And if you ever need any of that fabric as fabric then I know a place where you can get it very cheaply (and in the teal/yellow colourway too) They may not have any left (their stock fluctuates all the time) but if you need any and I spot it there then I can grab for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yummy. a great bargain there m'dear, the print on them is lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with that dress,you look somehow longer and taller.. so beautiful amor.
    curtains were a bargain , fab print.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so very cute! Love the curtain pattern too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is so cute and I know what you mean about something being so wearable!

    I love that print, that is an awesome bargain!

    ReplyDelete