Saturday, 2 July 2011

Hairties now available on the website!

I've been selling these at my shows for over a year now - and they always go like hotcakes, so I thought it was time to add my best sellers to my website!
Priced at £6.50 each, with FREE worldwide shipping - they are the perfect accessory for summer to deal with your bad hair day or for that cool rockin' up 'doo! You can find them all here.

Black & White Spot

Cherries

Vintage heart gingham

Leopard

Red & White Spot

Black & White Star

7 comments:

  1. Those are really cute, I love that the edges are turned back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these in fact I'm wearing something similar right now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why they go like hotcakes! They have a terrific design, not only do they look cool but it at least looks like they sit very well and comfortably on the head... I think I'm gonna get one myself now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair ties, oooh the gingham one with hearts is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooh, I must have one..awesome that it's free shipping cause I'm in the states! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I recently bought one of these but having trouble putting it in my hair. I don't know how to style my hair before putting it in as I have an a-line shoulder length bob. I just can't get it to sit right :(

    ReplyDelete