Thursday, 7 July 2011

Magazine feature in Milkcow!

I am very excited this month to be featured in not one, but TWO magazines! Yippee! I knew about one of them (Vintage Life), but the other was a surprise! It was only when Boo Boo Kitty tweeted the article to me that I  knew anything about it, so thanks BBK!
I am featured in this months Milkcow Magazine, in the London Lowbrow Kustom Ko-op, Kustom Klub event article. Its a photo of me and my stall at the event and an article about the show (click to enlarge);

I'm still waiting for my Vintage Life to arrive, so when it does, I'll bore you all with that too ;)

13 comments:

  1. Yay, I saw that, Paul writes for it so we always get copies anyway! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocket Originals7 July 2011 at 02:21

    Good for you! We haven't got the new Milkcow yet, it looks like a really nice photo of you. We received our copy of Vintage Life really early this time, so I've already given it a mention. Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. Good publicity for good seller/items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab. I keep meaning to order Milkcow! I so must do it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cool!!! Can't wait to see the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, thats great news, Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete