Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Magazine feature in Vintage Life!

Hooray! My Vintage Life magazine has finally turned up! I can now finally share with you the behind the scenes feature of the Dolly Cool and Lady K Loves photo shoot that appears in the magazine as a 3 page spread, (July edition, Pages 28-30). 


Click to enlarge the pages.
I'm really thrilled with the article. As a small business, getting press coverage is always really exciting (well, it is to me anyway!) and Vintage Life is a great independent magazine to be featured in.
I'm currently receiving images from the lovely La Dama, who is modelling my new range of  rosary necklaces that I will be launching on my website in August. For those of you that already follow La Dama, (and if you don't already, make sure you do now!) you will know to expect super creative and original photos, and she certainly does not disappoint! I am very happy with all the shots, and can't wait to share them all with you in a few weeks time :))

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Amor!
    I love your creative jewelry, your so talented.
    I'm sure your Rosario necklaces will sell like hot sweet Mexican bread.
    I cant wait to see my Mexican mug on your website.
    besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool Clare! Mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete