Wednesday, 31 August 2011

In the Press and this weekends show

Hooray! I've been featured in the latest issue of Pinstriping and Kustom Graphics Magazine with my new Rosary Collection;

In other news....I've been super busy this week getting ready for one of the biggest annual shows that I trade at, Kustom Kulture Blast Off. Its a Kustom lifestyle show featuring everything from Bands, Hot Rods and Kustom cars and vans, Pinstriping and airbrush live art, Tiki, Tattooists, Burlesque shows, Rockabilly and Rock n Roll! I had a great time last year (apart from the camping, I hate camping!). 
I'll be setting off on Friday, and will be there for the whole weekend. If you are nearby, then do come down as its sure to be another great show....here is the flyer with some more info about the event;
Website is here: Kustom Kulture Blast Off
Click to enlarge the flyers.
I'll be doing my show report early next week so I will make sure to take some good photos of the weekend's goings on :)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like funnnnn! I hope you enjoy and sell tons of items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a really good show and hope the camping isn't too traumatic, although personally I can't imagine it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, hope you sell lots amor!
    have fun, I hate camping too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, hope you have a fab time and sell sell sell! I also saw you in this months Mollie Makes - you're a star :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete