Monday, 22 August 2011

Red hair and blue toes!

I'm so busy sometimes that I forget/don't get round to doing things like dye my hair and paint my nails! I took a bit of 'me' time this morning and put that right with some much needed red hair dye and some electric blue nail varnish. I've been dying my own hair red for many years, and have tried everything going! I do love the foam colours, but at the moment, the colours are a bit drab - they need to get some brighter shades in there.
I decided to give the new own-brand range at Superdrug a try -
Colour Vibrance in permanent hot red, shade 77:44
It was easy to apply and nice and thick, so no drips or splats! I left it on for an hour (1/2 an hour longer than recommended, but I always do that!)
Ta da! The finished result.

And a close up....really love this colour, and It hasn't ran into my blonde. Result! 
It was on offer too when I bought it for just £3.29. What a complete bargain :)
And my blue toes.....
I usually always go for red or hot pink - but I felt like going with electric blue today. 
The polish is Barry M, shade 116 
£2.99 from Superdrug :)

9 comments:

  1. You look red hot Mama! I want to get a white streak done ,but I'm scared and lazy to keep it up. I love blue nail polish,matches your cherry tatt. cute toes amor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hair! Good job!
    I've been, btw, having my toe nails blue all summer. Usually only have red, but somehow blue felt right this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hair! That's a Barry M polish I haven't got! How did I miss it? It's beautiful (and so is your tattoo). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shade of red and looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job and lovely shade! Where would we all be without Barry M?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Tat - having complete foot tat evny - im serious wanting my foot done! And great hair colour, ive only tried dying my own hair once and made a complete balls up of it and had to have it all bleached out at the hairdressers for a cost of £90 - expensive mistake for me. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks great! I haven't dyed my hair in years, I'm not sure if I'll take the plunge, I might experiment with a different cut first..but red is so so fun for the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i see what you have done with your body,really terrific,how could you get such brilliant ideas,they are fantastic,wow..It would be really nice if you take your spare time to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh your tattoo is AMAZING! So cute. I really like the vibrant colors and the flow. I wish I wasn't such a pussy when it came to colors.

    p.s. I used to be a vibrant red head. I loved it! Except I got tired of dying it every two weeks :(

    ReplyDelete