Sunday, 11 September 2011

Dolly is in Mollie (Makes!)

Hurrah! I've been very lucky with my press in the last few months, and I am so thrilled to be featured in the lovely new craft magazine that is Mollie Makes.
Its a UK publication, that is currently on issue 5, and if you love crafting and thrifting then you must go and get yourself a copy! I think that they now ship internationally, are beginning to get stocked overseas and you can also order a digital copy, too. There is always a cute ready-to-make free craft project on the front, and the content is full of craft tips, inspiring designer/makers and inside creative homes. Its printed on that lovely touchy-feely matt thick paper too and is a real quality magazine.
The cover - check out those super-cute crochet peas!!
Mollie Makes kindly featured my Hello Sailor Pin (also available as a hair clip), priced at £7 with free worldwide p&p. Here is the article (click to enlarge);

7 comments: