Friday, 9 September 2011

New Tattoo!

I've been at the ink again....this one had been booked in for ages, but I wanted to wait until after last weekend's show so that I wouldn't have a manky arm to deal with!
As with most of my other tattoos, I designed this one myself, and it was inked by the fabulous Beany at Middleton Tattoo Studio, Manchester. I chose the worst time to go - 9.30am on back-to-school Tuesday, dur!. I don't normally get tattoos that have a 'meaning' as such, I just love tattoo art so much its all about the pretty pictures for me, however this one is personal to me as its about who I am and what I do.....
And here is my lovely new craft tattoo which I am soooo happy with :))
Its on the back of my arm and slots nicely around my other work (took ages of faffing about and tracing paper!)

18 comments:

  1. Ooooh! So beautiful! I LOVE the composition! And the little hearts in the string. Such thought out into it.

    You making me want to get mooooore. But like, a big knitted thing possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's sooo lovely :)I love every single detail in it :)

    I'm planing to get two new tats when I'll go visit my parents and one of them will be in sewing theme as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a fab tattoo - I have a crafty tattoo planned too (have the design) but I'm just not sure where to place it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet you are! That's one of the best crafty tattoo I've seen in ages. Brilliant design. Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it!! Amazing design. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab motive, colours and placement <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome tattoo. Great job designing it and the tattooist has done fab job with it. Every reason to be pleased with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you came up with the design and colors .so you amor.
    also that it means something to you.
    what a talented tattoo artist.
    Buddy already trying to get another tatt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks lovely, i really like the scissors and the string which has hearts in the loops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is super cute mamma a true expression of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so beautiful, I absolutely love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks y'all for your lovely comments :)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. A W E S O M E !!!! I have an appointment for 10th of October - can't wait...

    ReplyDelete