Tuesday, 4 October 2011

New Sugar Skull & Pearl Necklaces

I've been working on a few new pieces for Dolly Cool over the past month or so, and I have created some 3D sugar skull pieces which I have finished with pearl chokers. As these are quite time consuming (and heavy!) at present, they are going to be limited edition - a few of which I will sell online, and some at my shows and events.
I thought it would be good to get some promo pics for the necklaces and I knew that there was only one lady for the job.....the one and only La Dama of course!
Isn't Dora just fabulous?
And the black version of the necklace that Dora is wearing
And the red necklace. As usual, Dora has done an amazing job of styling, hair and make up for the shoot. Photos by her husband, Buddy
And a sneak peak at the pink version of the necklace, too.
I'm actually quite sad that Dora's modelling has come to an end for me and throughout, she has been totally amazing and professional - giving 110% to make the photos look good. I'm going to have to design more Day of The Dead/Mexican themed things so I can get her back! 
For my next collection....(work in progress...) I already have another lovely young lady lined up to model for me.......watch this space..... :)

15 comments:

  1. La Dama is such an amazing model for your range, love these day of the dead themed photos. Very much looking forward to seeing who the next model is and your next collection! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these look fantastic - you could have no better model than La Dama for these necklaces. I really like these a lot - especially the black one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarita,
    I am honored to have modeled your gorgeous skull collection for you.
    I hope to do more fotos for you in the future.
    I feel fortunate to have gotten to know such a beautiful,lovely soul.
    You know I will model whatever you want me too.
    I am looking foward to your next model.,latest creation.


    Gracias amorcito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work and I love her! Awesome. Can't wait to see your next creations and models.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pearls! La Dams always puts her all into her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. La Dama looks gorgeous and those pearls are to die for

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! And what a perfect model! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit, I do enjoy the pink version, strangely! And the half-and-half makeup, very Cool. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are suuuuuper! I saw them on VPJLM and am craving sugar skull accessories now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. theyre all sooo lovely, and she is so cute. dora was my nannas name!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a genius! I'm not sure whether I love the pink or the black skulls most, I can image dithering for ages trying to choose between the two.
    Using the gorgeous La Dama was an inspired choice, I can't image a cooler or more beautiful model. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squeeeee.Love them.I want one.Hubby will be nagged.Dora looks amazing as usual.Can't wait for her to do more and your next model.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was searching the Internet and found your awesome blog. Thanks for sharing us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lhe one and only La Dama of course! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quite cool and cute pearl necklaces! Thank you for sharing. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete