Friday, 13 January 2012

8 new hair ties added to the website!

I've been busy making some new products this week - new jewels are coming soon - but for now we have not one, not two but EIGHT new hair ties added to the Dolly Cool Website making the choice now 15 different fabrics!
All my hair ties are hand made by me from quality cotton and are perfect for bad hair days and perfecting that rockabilly up doo'. At £6.50 each, with free worldwide shipping, they make great gifts, or a little treat for yourself :) Here they are.....
Russian Doll

Big Skull

Bones

Cadillac Hearse

Cherry Outline

Day of The Dead

Black and Red Polka

Red Houndstooth
You can see them all, and the others I have available on the Dolly Cool Website.
                                               More designs are coming soon, watch this space! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!! These are some fab new fabrics! The matryoshka doll one is SO adorable and the pink hearses are just wonderful! Great additions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....That's it, off to the site just now to buy some. SO NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, can't wait to see the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooh. I want like 4 of those ...I never got my leopard one so I think the first thing I'll get with income tax money is that as a treat heheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I love them all,especially the big skull and Russian dolls.

    ReplyDelete