Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Marry Me Ink - featuring Dolly Cool!

A few months ago I was thrilled to be asked if I would like to supply some jewellery for a photoshoot for the new and inspirational blog, Marry Me Ink.
Marry Me Ink is the concept of Rachael Urquhart, and was created to celebrate the decorated bride and everything that goes with it. Although the blog is only a few months old, Rachael has already featured some stunning photoshoots and is gaining a lot of interest in the site. 
I like it when people think of something a bit different, and I love the concept of Rachael's website and blog, so I was thrilled to be asked if I would like to supply some jewellery for one of the shoots. The results are brilliant! Featuring Rachael herself as the model in the shoot, with photography by Andrea EllisonClaire Penn, and Maria Bentley, the shoot took place in the quirky Northern Quarter of my wonderful home city of Manchester. Tattoos, Manchester and creative photography.....what's not to like?! Here are some of my favourite shots.....
Featuring my Dolly Cool Skully Russian Doll Ring:


To see more fab photos from this shoot - visit the Marry Me blog site here.
Today, Rachael has put up a new shoot featuring a heavily (and beautifully) tattooed bride in a 50s Diner in Brighton. Can you see why I like this blog so much? ;)

15 comments:

  1. Wow! The images are really creative and eye catching. I like it very much. Something completely different :) It's what I'd love to do more of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen Rachael's blog, it's lovely to see something different, I agree. I love her blue polka dot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! Good work.

    The model is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are fantastic! love greetings and a happy new year wishes from Germany angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and a stunning lady indeed :) (as well as the jewellery!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for allowing be to model your jewellery in my promotion shoot. Lots of love to you for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous lady, great blog and I always love looking at your amazing jewellery. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing jewellery as ever!

    Thanks for the link to this website - as a tattooed lady getting married in July this is of mega interest right now. So many people have asked me how I will cover my ink for the day - this leaves me a little flabbergasted. After the time, effort, pain, special meaning etc all tied up in my wonderful ink I will be showing it off in all its glory!! So wonderful to see others doing the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having a pretty things addiction now.Going to have my hubby order me stuff when he gets back to england.Off to check out the link.That ring is so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome feature and a gorgeous girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful! Congratulations and happy new year! :) Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful necklace and ring, that's pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your comment on my Rockabilly Tuesday! :) It was very tongue tingling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a such beautifull model :)

    Thanks for your lovely comments. You warm the heartz of my friend and I.

    Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats amor!
    love her wedding dress and cute polka dot shoes!

    ReplyDelete