Saturday, 18 February 2012

New from Dolly Cool and a TV Debut!

Phew! My posts are a bit few and far between at the moment, this is as I'm really busy creating my new collections, getting orders made and sent out and have some exciting new wholesale accounts to make orders for! Last week I finally got a small new collection made, photographed and on the website......
It was about time I did my take on an octopus (instead of THIS stupid octopus - don't get me started on this topic of pieced "OOAK" (one of a kind) jewellery = ARGH !) and also some punked up Owls! Little sailor Octopus has already proved really popular and he has been flying (swimming!) out :)
You can find them all on the Dolly Cool Website
In other news, one of my necklaces appeared on UK TV show - The Weakest Link
Yay! Dolly Cool gets its first TV debut. Thanks to my lovely customer Claire for wearing her necklace on the show, and also sending me the link when it was aired this week :)
Hope you all have a nice weekend!

14 comments:

  1. That's so cool. You've arrived! Good to hear your business is doing well and bucking the national trend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your tv debut. I hope you have plenty of those owls left. Waiting for payday and I'm going to order one :) Just what I needed (I'm big fan of owl at the mo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing!
    Did acid tongued Anne have anything to say about the necklace?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fame! Super!

    Loving those owls, cute and punky - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Congrats on making it to the beeb! Loving the website and your cool designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new stuff and YAY on TV appearance!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new stuff...I especially love the skeleton owl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! Luv the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw, hope you don't mind, I've nominated you for a blog award over at my gaff
    talesfromthefarawaytree.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo congrats on getting your fab desings on TV!
    I amar your new designs!!
    that octopus and owls are so adorable.
    cant wait to see what else your creating.
    besios

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! You are making it big time! I still have to debut my hello kitty virgin necklace that Dora gave me on my blog. I loooovveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I've just seen this post! That's ME that is on telly!
    Clare - your designs are fabulous and I get admiration and comments everywhere I go when I wear them, and I always direct people to your website :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete