Monday, 21 May 2012

New products from Dolly Cool!

I've been busy the past few weeks as coming up very soon, I have a run of 5 shows in quick succession, including two big tattoo conventions! I have had time to develop a few new products however, some pocket mirrors featuring my original art, and available in Tattoo Rose, Swallow, Pow!, Day of the Dead Sugar Skull and Tiki:
And 3 new Hairtie designs, perfect for summer - Cherry Polka, Flamingo and Red Rose Polka Shabby Chic!
As usual - all are available on the website!
For Mirrors - click here
For Hairties - click here
Hope you all had a nice weekend :) x

5 comments:

  1. Clarita,
    So many new lovely new pocket mirrors to choose from, love your art amor! My fave are rose,DOD,Tiki
    The rose and flamingo hair ties are muy pretty, you can wear that with your the flamingo dress your planning to make.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I love that flamingo print, it's so kitsch! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Sounds like you are mad booked. I love my little pocket mirror from you, I always get compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the tiki mirror and the floral hair tie that reverses to gingham. You are so talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby, your blog is incredible,
    I loved everything!
    I love hair accessories, these are beautiful and tropical!
    I invite you to meet my blog!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    http://fufuquicesdaclaudinha.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete