Saturday, 6 October 2012

Some recent design work...

Firstly, thank you everyone who commented on my last post regarding me feeling fed up! The latest news is that there is still no news :( .....I'll keep you posted!

On a more positive note,  I thought I would share some of the design work that I have done for alternative punky US brand, Too Fast for this coming season.
I've been designing for Too Fast now for nearly 4 years now, alongside running Dolly Cool and absolutely love working with them. They are an amazing independent company and they sell so much cool stuff! Here are some things I've done for them....

Pop Art Gun Heel 

Moustache Heel - made of fuzzy flocked fabric! :)

Octopus socks

Bones Swimsuit

Sugar Skull Swimsuit

Owl Hat and Gloves

Sugar Skull Cardigan

Western Pistols Cardigan

Sugar Skull Hotshorts

Skeleton foot shoe with bone heel

Zombie Unicorn Onesie suit

Nautical print skirt

I'm in the middle of next season's collections now...will share more when they are released for sale! 
All the above are available now from Too Fast Clothing
Hope you all have a nice rest of weekend :)

10 comments:

  1. oh, I love all of these! This is totally my little sister's style- forwarding the link to her right this second....although I'd love the moustache shoes and pistols cardi for myself :) fab work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew yoiu were awesome but... that is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredible! Those shoes! That swimsuit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are very brave and different designs! Twistedly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED THE OWL HAT & GLOVES!!! AND THE UNICORN ONESIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Clare, you create so great things! I love the sugar skull things and the pistol cardigan!

    Sorry I haven't been leaving any comments on your blog for sooooo long! I've been keeping an eye on it, but mostly concentrating on my new baby: an Etsy store, which is exciting and fun but very time consuming :). Good luck with moving, btw!

    -ina-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Serious score! Love the dress. I'm lovin' the new designs for too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who makes the Zombie Unicorn onesie? I want one soooo bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its designed my me, and made by US brand Too Fast!
    http://www.toofastonline.com/p-15068-animalistic-pajamas-unicorn.aspx

    ReplyDelete