Thursday, 29 November 2012

FINALLY.....We have moved!!


After 5 (yes FIVE) VERY long months, Michael and I have finally moved house! It has been one of the most stressful few months of my life and I am so glad that it has finally happened!! Phew. I think my family and friends are also very glad that it has finally happened also - as I have been rather miserable of late! 
My new house (a mid century bungalow) is a renovation project.....so expect some posts very soon on some retro revamps..I'm very happy, relieved and excited about it all :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see more pictures and follow the renovating process! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. About bloody time woman :-P

    Seriously I am so thrilled you are finally in here's to all your housey posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would get there in the end,I'm so excited for you look forward to following the renovations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Best of luck and have fun in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yupi mid century bungalow !!! yupi !!!! How lucky you are !!! Hip hip hura !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, your blog is amazing.. I'm totally in love with it, just discovered and already become an addiction! would you like following each other? Let me know <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really great news! I know we both had house frustrations this year, I'm so glad you can finally plants roots and start living again. Can't wait to see it!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete